Skype is a good way to discuss the suggestions

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Skype is a good way to discuss the suggestions

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:11 am

Each Thursday night we have a Skype chat. The basic purpose has long been, and will continue to be, just to get together and shoot the breeze. However, if anybody has any ideas they want to discuss about changes they would like to see within the 31st Association, we could act as a sounding board. And...as of yesterday Vin Zike is on the list of those who can attend by getting hooked up in our Skype contact list. However, he stressed to me , that at present, he is in the middle of a number of projects, including getting out the present newsletter and may not show up tonight but will join in when he gets the chance. Jerry White joins sometimes also and will generally join in the conversation when he is not otherwise obligated. And yours truely, the chief heckler, will surely be there if I'm alive.

There is a limit to how many can talk in one voice chat. If you would like to be on the list pm me your skype handle and I'll add you to the list. After you are on my Skype contact list, if I see you logged in while the Thursday chats are on, I'll invite you in. The chats start at 8 pm Eastern time, 7 pm Central.

If you don't want to join our long standing Skype chat, I would suggest you start your own group and discuss things and gather some suggestions for the list we want to present to the Association. And if you like any of the suggestions already made discuss the order of importance in prsenting them among yourselves and then express what that order is here in this message board site.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”