The chat thing as of today

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

The chat thing as of today

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:26 pm

We have been doing the Skype thing for more than a year now. We tried the Google live video chat and like it. But...we haven't completely transitioned to Google. I f you are interested in joining the chat next week we will meet at the Skpye chat thursday and , if nobody else joins in who is not hooked up with Google, we plan to move to the Google so we can have the live video.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: The chat thing as of today

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:42 pm

A year later and we are still doing the Skype. If anyone is interested we could add some more people to the chat. PM or email me and I can hook you up.

It happens every Thursday night starting at 8 pm Eastern time and goes on for three or four hours just about every every week. If you become a Skype contact to any of us regulars we can add you to the chat whenever you come online and you can refuse the invitation or accept it depending on what you wish. But... you have to be a Skype friend to at least one of us who happen to be regulars.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”