Email updates for 6/31st former members

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Email updates for 6/31st former members

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:42 pm

The Roster at this site goes back to 2002 and is made up from information left by people that signed one of two previous guestbooks as well as the present one that goes back to 2005. Some people have signed again with updates or given me email changes over the years, but there are a lot of emails that are out of date and no longer working. If you are listed in the Roster, please check your email address, and if it needs updating, please email me at niner@6thofthe31st.com with the updated information.

Jerry White is working with a large aging list of all contacts drawn from several sources and sending out information of interest to veterans of the 6/31st. He's finding in the process that a large number of previous email addresses are not good anymore.

If you served in the 6/31st and have never signed our guestbook and want to be in on the email notices about the next reunion in Washington DC this year, please sign our guestbook and the information will be noted by Jerry in his spearheading the early push to attract attendance. I will also add your name, company association, and email address to the Roster here at my site. By signing the guestbook you show me that you don't mind me placing your name and email address on this site.

All you present Roster listed members...I want to emphasize this... please check your email addresses in the Roster at this site.

Just hit this link to check it out. http://www.6thofthe31st.com/roster/
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Re: Email updates for 6/31st former members

Postby Delta75 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Thank you Niner!

Jerry White
Delta75

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”