If anyone wants to help with site expenses

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

If anyone wants to help with site expenses

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:33 pm

The donate link at the top of the forum is for anybody who cares to help with the expense of the site.....not just the messageboard but the whole thing...the album, the Roster, the guestbook, the timeline, the Wall. In the header you will see a Paypal link to an account set up for Milsurp After Hours but I think I'll know what site a donation is for when received or will ask if there is a doubt. Registered users of the forums will get a notation under their handle as a site sponsor if they contribute as well as have my thanks. Anybody who contributes will be acknowledged even if they chose not to register as a messageboard user.

As of now Vern Weed is the only one to contribute. I will list all that donate to help pay for the site in this string.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: The Donate link

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Thanks to Ron Raymond for his contribution to help pay for the site space. It is appreciated.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: The Donate link

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Our newest registered user and recent poster in our guestbook made a very nice contribution to the site fund today.

Tim Stricklin from Charlie company 3rd Platoon in 1969 made my day. Thanks Tim.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”