While waiting for the plumber to show up

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

While waiting for the plumber to show up

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:03 pm

While being confined to the house for the last day and a half because of various workmen of the may or may not show up sort, I've been thinking up stuff to do. One of the things was to try something here that other more active sites do. What I had in mine was at my gun nut site I give titles under posters names according to their post count. Kinda points out the more active users. At my gun nut site the levels run 100 posts, 200 posts, and 350 posts. Here that would be overly ambitions. So...here is how it will work:

Contributing member... after 30 posts.

Sustaining member...after 75 posts.

Leading member....after 200 posts.

However, moderators don't get the post count labels. That takes away all the Leading Member numbers for Mike and Jerry and whomever else who has been around for a long time. However, the moderator label is in intself the long standing thanks for being a member thing.

All of this is automatic. I don't have to add the titles. They just happen as the post count triggers them.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”