New Forum about 6/31st today topics

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

New Forum about 6/31st today topics

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:59 pm

There is a new forum for registered users to use that those that aren't members of the board can't see. The idea is to discuss things that concern 6/31st veterans today that the general internet surf users don't need to see.

There is a good chance the Regiment Association, reunions, the future of this site, the possibility of a 6/31st Association, the other site, etc., will be discussed there. On this particular forum the only way you will even know where it is will be if you are logged in as a registered user. Nobody who is not logged in will be able to see it.

Any opinion is open and fair to say. Take any side on any issue. Might be a little fireworks now and again. I welcome it. I expect to cause some myself.
Last edited by Niner Alpha on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jodon
Sustaining Member

right on brother

Postby jodon » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:25 am

with you all the way
The Pelion Kid
Sustaining Member

SMOKIN.

Postby The Pelion Kid » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:56 pm

THERE HAS BEEN ENOUGH SMOKE.SOMEONE NEEDS TO LIGHT THE FIRE. :twisted:
Last edited by The Pelion Kid on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pelion Kid
jodon
Sustaining Member

Postby jodon » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:09 pm

light away
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Postby Niner Delta » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:33 pm

Kid,

There is no E in Smoking. And please hit your Caps Lock key one time.

Vern.
Vern

Any restaurant's a drive-thru if you go fast enough.
Ron
Sponsor 2016

Attention Getter

Postby Ron » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:19 pm

Niner, maybe Floyd should hit his CAPTION LOC button more frequently to get these people to respond more often, and yes, I'm back! :D
Go ahead and cut back on the frequency of chat nights as there appear to be an increasing decline in our brothers & sisters appearance. The ones who wanted all these nights to arrive at your web to chat are no longer dependable. Are they MIA's or just tired of staying in touch with us? :(
Fire In The Hole !!
The Pelion Kid
Sustaining Member

Thanks for the education.

Postby The Pelion Kid » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:25 pm

Vern, I want to thank you for jumping on the wagon and helping me further my education.I also want to give special consideration to Mr.Donnelly for trying to get me to be more prolific in my posts and actually use a lot of words. Floyd E.- THE PELION KID. :twisted:
The Pelion Kid
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:44 pm

Ok boys... let's be nice ... we already fought the war a long time ago.. No need to fight each other now.

Our problem is participation and I think Joe, Floyd, Vern and Ron all agree to that.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”