This is the right place..the new home

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

This is the right place..the new home

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:25 am

In a day or two the .com address should point here. This is the new space. If you are reading this you are in the right place. It's open for business.

If you posted something in the last few days at the old board it likely will be missing here. If you care to post the same information again here, please do.
Last edited by Niner Alpha on Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Move complete

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Either 6thofthe31st.com or 6thofthe31st.org should get you here. All passwords should work and nothing should look any different. Only the posts made in the last few days before the site was totally transferred were lost. Only one new registered user who will have to reregister if he wishes to post again and I've sent him an email explaining this.

Now.....lets see how this new space provider works.
Last edited by Niner Alpha on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pelion Kid
Sustaining Member

new site is great.

Postby The Pelion Kid » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:19 pm

i know that there are places i am not allowed to go on the site.i just didn't think it would be so frequent.i hope to find out whats needed to be foot loose and totally free to move around the site one day.PELION KID.
The Pelion Kid
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Oh No.

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:25 pm

What can't you do....? Got me worried. All the features should work as long as you access them through this present site.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Understandable problem as it turned out

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:11 pm

The Pelion Kid , being new, had this confusion, which others may very well have too.

i was checking around zznmail and all my info popped up and i was told to sign in but my info was wrong.photo site pretty much the same. i saw unfamiliar photo site and there igo. my name and info are there but i'm told it is incorrect. i just figured i was not allowed.Floyd.

The zzn Mail is something that's been around since the old Ezboard site as a "feature" as a pop access email option with a personalized 6thof the 31st address and also it had the free advantage to the site of an easier to remember address of www.6thofthe31st.zzn.com In fact the 31st Association , as of the last newsletter still hasn't got around to leaving out the zzn part. The old actual ezboard address was an impossible to remember http://p094.ezboard.com/b6thbattalionofthe31stinfantry. As you can see not very catchy as a site address. But... if you want the pop email you have to sign up and get a new login for it as this site doesn't produce it, only continues to feature it because I have a personal use for it. Looks like it is still free for a while, although I still use it with extra features for about $20 a year. Right under the login spaces you will see a button to sign up if you are interested.

As to the album. The login is for me do things to the album. Otherwise no telling what might show up as spam if anybody could access it. But...anybody can post a remark about any picture. No login required. All you have to do is put in something where it asks for a name to be filled in as to poster, type out your remark and hit the enter button.

Hope this clears things up for anybody else with the same questions.
The Pelion Kid
Sustaining Member

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER I GUESS.

Postby The Pelion Kid » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:20 pm

I JUST RAN UP ON YOUR ANSWER TO MY NEW GUY PROBLEMS.I GUESS I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.GOOD TO KNOW YOU DID ADDRESS MY QUERY ABOUT THE SITE USE. THANKS MUCH.FLOYD
The Pelion Kid

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”