If you have trouble signing the Guestbook or anything else

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

If you have trouble signing the Guestbook or anything else

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:56 pm

Sometimes the guestbook developes a problem and people can't sign in. I think it's a problem with builtin security in the web server we are using that sometimes trips when we access any of the other controls, like adding to the roster or the timeline. Or it may be one of the odd halts the server gives to posts at the board, based on so many thousands of hits, until it resets itself that causes this problem. It's an easy fix if we are notified that it isn't working right. In not too distant a future a new server will be moved to where maybe these problems won't happen.

If you tried to sign the book but had a problem let me know. Only if we know something isn't working can we fix it.

We had a problem just recently that I'm just now finding out about. I apologize to anybody who had a problem. Please try signing again.

If you need help with anything at this site, including problems with the Guestbook or getting registered as a user of this messageboard, or anything else email me at:

webmaster@6thofthe31st.zzn.com
Last edited by Niner Alpha on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Something new is now in place

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:52 pm

If anybody attempts to make a post in the guestbook I'll see what they attempted to post even if the automatic post feature fails.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”