Timeline is updated as of now

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Timeline is updated as of now

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:14 pm

John Bullock and Ron Raymonds contributions are now in place. Thanks guys. Looking for more to add from all who would be interested in this project.

Small things are often more important than big things. Learning what movie was shown in basecamp on a particular day strikes more of a note with many of us than what the big picture was in body count or operational discription. Nothing that was true then is worth overlooking. You never can tell what is interesting to remember.

Last night on the chat Jan was remarking about a letter her husband Terry Barrix sent home asking for boot socks. I remarked how I remembered doing the same but by the time they arrived I had decided not to wear socks to lesson the return of ringworm. .....Not a big thing....but struck a note with me.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Still making adjustments

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:48 pm

Refining some of the posts that were in the original list. Added a couple of remarks to clarify what was there, took out the quotation marks, and added a few credits that were lacking. More to do and correct, but best thing is I can do it myself without bothering my son who has other things to do, although he has been and continues to be a great help in producing the site.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”