Getting listed in the Roster

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Getting listed in the Roster

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:08 pm

If you wish to be listed in the Roster you need to sign the guestbook and leave a message with company designation, rank, time frame served, platoon or organization and email contact address. By listing this yourself it gives me apparent permission to include the information in the Roster as it only repeats on the same site the information you presented yourself. This exposes your information about yourself only to the extent that you are willing to provide it for public view. I do nothing further with this information in any way.

Robert Stewart
http://www.6thofthe31st.com
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Modifications

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:59 am

If your email address changes please notifiy me of the change so I can update the information. Many of the email addresses we have now are probably no longer correct which no doubt discourages contact attempts.

If on the otherhand, you wish to mask your actual email address from problic view in the Roster at any time, I'd be glad to post a site contact email address and forward any contact received; as long as I have a correct email address to which I may forward the information.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”