Working on the "Roster"

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Working on the "Roster"

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:34 pm

Having some time on my hands to do something constructive, I have made a few updates in the Roster. I've been adding platoon and rank when I knew it or from evidence in guestbook comments.

The Roster is composed of guys who have signed one of the guestbooks this site has had over time or who had registered as a user of the messageboard. Two guestbooks previous to the more or less perminent one we have now have been long gone for several years. All of these guys you see in the Roster had correct email address information at the time they made first connection with this site. Some of the early email addresses don't work any more.

If you are in the list check out the information. Let me know if you have changed your email and want it shown. Let me know what platoon and any rank or job discription....like squad leader, or medic, or 60 gunner, or whatever. The idea being, that if guys passing by from your time see the information it may make it easier for them to remember you and prompt them to get in contact with you and maybe the site as well.

If you see any correction that needs to be made, please let me know.

For those who don't know, you have to sign the guestbook or register as a user of this site in order to be listed. By showing your email address in either place, I assume you are good with showing it in the Roster.

The Roster list isn't sold to anybody for any reason. But being on the internet, no telling who sees it or what they may do with it. It's a case of the greater good. It's up to you, signing or not. If anybody wants to be removed from the Roster, all they have to do is let me know and the name and email will be removed at once.

I've been running this internet show for several years, and have suffered no harm from doing so ......in so far as I know. There will always be those who wish to remain in the shaddows...or slink back into them. I'm not altogether sure I won't be one of them one of these days. But we continue into the future for those who find it interesting.
Last edited by Niner Alpha on Tue May 01, 2007 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Thanks to Jerry White

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:21 pm

Jerry took time out of his busy day to add a platoon designation for all the Delta guys who have signed the book and that I didn't have one listed next to their names. The only complete company at the moment from those that made themselves known through this site over the years.

He also pointed out the no longer correct email address shown for the following Delta guys: Rush, Peacock, Gonzales, Burden, Bayer. Hope they want to consider adding their updated email addresses if they see this.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”