Merchandise with 6/31st logo

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Merchandise with 6/31st logo

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:49 pm

Jerry Berry, as a favor to me, had some hats made some time ago before the 2005 reunion. He has a site for the 3/506, and has added our logo to items he offers. Here is his email to me today:

Hi, Robert

Trooper, would you do me a favor and post a message on your 31st Inf. Message Board and send messages to your teammates that I have just uploaded two 6-31st Shops (shirts and Home & Office) to our Currahee Gift Shop/PX. There must be 50-60 products with your crest on them now. I have spent a couple days getting them up. I will have the clock and colored (dark) tee shirts up with the "Polar Bear" Patch on them most likely tonight or tomorrow. Check these out and let me know what you think. Tell your troopers to"

Log on the Currahee Website: http://www.currahee.org
Click on the "New Gift Shop/PX" link in the menu row on left side
Then click on the "Other Vietnam Units" thumbnail, which will open those unit, including the "6-31st Polar Bears" Shops
Once on the 6-31st page, you will choices of two shops--The 6-31st Shirt Shop & 6-31st Home & Office Shop.

Now, you troopers can have about everything we, Currahees have. I will continue to add new products for you, as long as you want them. If anyone has any questions, have them e-mail me. I can still do the embroidered caps too for you troopers.

Jerry in Montana
3/A Co. & Bn PIO
3-506th, 101st Abn.
Vietnam 1967-68[/url]
Last edited by Niner Alpha on Tue May 01, 2007 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:56 pm

There is a better hat from his old merchandise shop. It cost no more than the outfit he is hooked up with now. Before you order a hat you should email him about the embroidered caps at about the same cost. It would be well worth it.

This is a photo of the old hat.The pins didn't come with it...or course.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Bought a mug

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:53 pm

I bought it as the "large" mug. Really pleased with it as something to both use and as a keepsake. Note that it has 6/31st printed on it and Vietnam. Not to take away from anything the 31st site is offering......but this is better by the additions. It came well wrapped in bubblewrap. Click on the photo to make it larger.
Attachments
polarbearmug.jpg

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”