Making some repairs to the past posts

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Making some repairs to the past posts

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:48 pm

When we moved from ezboard, the site lost a lot of things.
The posts that we did have were picture intense. And... as long as I had a picturetrail account or comcast picture account the ones tranferred were pretty much in place. However, due to some changes, many have since been lost. Some of the lost was my fault by changing the arrangement of the photo album.

Now with many of the otherwise lost photos in the album here on our server, they can be put back one more time. Should have done it long before now.

It's going to take a few days. I've got most of Alpha sorted and have started on the Polar Bear forum.

You may note some posts will be deleted when all they contain are pictures that are duplicated in the albums. This will not always be the case, but mostly so. It depends on the comments related to the pictures.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Slow go

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:01 pm

Too many things got in the way this week. Did put in a half day on the project today. Still working on the Polar Bear forum. I didn't realize how may picture posts we had that were linked to picturetrail and others no longer used. But...thankfully most can be salvaged. Not that everybody goes back several pages on any messageboard..but some of it is still as interesting as it was the first time it was posted and maybe some of the lurkers might be inspired to say something by one of them.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Still slow motion.

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:06 pm

Too many other things....like work...and fishing. Did a little more on the weapons pictures. But.....it's not like the work won't be there when I come back to it. :roll:

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”