2 battalion 4th artillery reunion announcement

Charlie battery 1/11th and Delta battery 2/4th were two of the Artillery units that supplied both enlisted members of the FO teams and artillary fire support during different time periods in Vietnam. Please make a post and make yourself known if you played a part in artillery support.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

2 battalion 4th artillery reunion announcement

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:48 am

Got this email today:

Hi Guys,

Our 50th Reunion for the 2nd Battalion, 4th Artillery, 9th Infantry Division will be held in Baltimore, Maryland on October 19, 2017 – October 22, 2017, at the Embassy Suites by Hilton at BWI Airport. Walt Krause has graciously taken on the duty of hosting the reunion which is open to ALL 2/4 Arty past members from Vietnam, regardless of the year you were there. Some have asked me about whether they were invited… of course you are. Also, your significant others, relatives, and anyone that would like to spend time finding out about the veterans of Vietnam.

The rates are $119.00 per night, which includes suites for everyone, a hot cooked to order breakfast every morning, an onsite restraunt with very good food, a 2-hour manager’s open bar welcoming every night, a pool, a gym, and beautiful atrium.

To make reservations:

Your web page address is: http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/g ... .mc_id=POG

Group Name:

2nd BATTALION 4th ARTILLERY 9th INFANTRY DIVISION 50TH ANNIVERSARY

Group Code:
IDA

Check-in:
19-OCT-2017

Check-out:
22-OCT-2017

Hotel Name:

Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore at BWI Airport

Hotel Address:
1300 Concourse Drive
Linthicum, Maryland 21090

Phone Number:

Any questions, please contact:

Walt Krause
Cell phone 609 850-1505
e-mail wkrause13@aol.com

or

Chris Ogden (helping with contacts)
Cell phone 352 419-9
e-mail jcogden@tampabay.rr.com

We hope to see you all there.
Chris Ogden
Recon Sgt., A Bat., 2/4 Arty, Vietnam 1967
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: 2 battalion 4th artillery reunion announcement

Postby Niner Delta » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:17 pm

The Arty unit I was in, 1/11th Arty, has no web site, association, or reunions that I have ever found....
Oh well, doubt if I would go anyway as I wasn't with them long enough to make any real friends....... 8)

Vern

Any restaurant's a drive-thru if you go fast enough.

Return to “Artillery Support Units”