Headquarters forum now has a moderator

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory, photo, greeting or question. If nothing else post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Headquarters forum now has a moderator

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:33 am

Chuck, better known as cmccammon is now the new forum host. If there were anybody here to welcome him I would encourge them to do so. But I feel really confident that this forum is going to grow over time and I feel comfident that Chuck is the man to encourage that growth in that he believes in the potential of this site as I do.

Thanks Chuck. I feel real fortunate that you have offered to help. More importantly, we both believe this site is going to grow and be more valuable over time.
cmccammon
Sustaining Member

Re: Headquarters forum now has a moderator

Postby cmccammon » Sun Feb 16, 2003 12:38 am

Thank you Robert,

I am honored to be associated with such a great group of Vietnam Veterans. I feel a responsibility to my old unit to help capture and retain the stories, pictures, and reunions that mean so much to all who served with us. I am deeply appreciative of the efforts you have made to "Bring us Together," Robert.
All I ask of those that visit is to share a thought or contact any of the Forum members to help them share their thoughts.
No detail is too small, no story is too trivial, not to post. To contact me just click on "cmccammon." Make sure you sign the Guestbook.
Posted by: Chuck McCammon
A/6/31 RVN 10-69 to 10-70

Return to “Headquarters Company”