6/31 KIA List

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory, photo, greeting or question. If nothing else post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
cmccammon
Sustaining Member

6/31 KIA List

Postby cmccammon » Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:38 pm

One of this sites abilities is to solicit, world wide, information from those that remember our Fallen Comrades. If you remember a KIA and wish to publish a memorial narrative or Picture(s), just send an e-mail to Chuck McCammon
Please ensure you include your full name and the full name of the KIA, so that I know exactly who to publish for.

[edit, 2010. Just post in the Wall page remark drop down.]
Posted by: Chuck McCammon
A/6/31 RVN 10-69 to 10-70
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Re: 6/31 KIA List

Postby Delta75 » Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:05 pm

I would like for us to accept this as a challenge.

A picture and a personal comment for every one of our lost comrades. Maybe Bruce Swander can help us on this.

I hate to see even one of these men with simply an impersonal comment as to his death.

Jerry
cmccammon
Sustaining Member

Re: 6/31 KIA List

Postby cmccammon » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:41 pm

Thank you Jerry - you have nailed the idea!

Bruce Swander has been kind enough to send us the complete KIA List. I have reconciled the Swander KIA List against the Web Page KIA List and made the following additions:
Gary M Gryzen - Richard Dennis Kosar - Jose Louis Vieras - Thomas Lee Wade.

Bruce also sent the first document with detailed information which will be published to the KIA Blue Pages as soon as possible.

Also, Karl Lowe has written his comments (which are expressed extremely well) for the KIAs under his command. Karl's comments will be published as well to the respective KIA Blue Pages.

I believe at this rate of progress, we will have built a substantial archive of memorial narratives and pictures for our fallen brothers within a year. This is a great beginning!
Posted by: Chuck McCammon

A/6/31 RVN 10-69 to 10-70

Return to “Echo Company”